|N.B. SEARCH for PARTNERS and COLLABORATORS . AUGUST/ 23/2007-Florence (IT)
THE FOLLOWING Preliminary ANNOUNCEMENT CAN BE MODIFIED AFTER THE AGREEMENT AMONG NEW COLLABORATORS AND SUSTAINERS.
"BLENDING SCIENCE & ART for a BETTER LIFE" - Preliminary Announcement.
AIMS: for improving the beauty of ideas, and for an innovative educational transdisciplinary structure of research, together with a particular body of life sciences knowledge and art communication which a peculiar reference to better the social life in the context of advanced knowledge society
Organization : WWW.EGOCREANET.IT
- EGOCREANET and Collaborators of the Open Network for New Science
Venue : In FLORENCE (IT) : AULA GALILEO GALILEI c/o Le Specola Museum
in Florence : http://www.museumsinflorence.com/musei/museum_of_natural_history.html
Date : At Distance on line during the European Science Week (19-25 NOV 2007) plus "One Day" in presence in Florence (IT) the 22- NOV. 2007.
Preliminary Information and Goals :
- The Meeting of 22 NOV 2007 will be held in Florence in the antique Aula of Galileo
Galilei c/o the Museo della Specola in Firenze (Italy) .
- The meeting on line (19-25 NOV-2007) will address the fundamental aspects of changing
trans-disciplinary paradigm of both in contemporary art and science.
It will address notions of scientific representation that have been crucial in rethinking both the visual perception and the virtual images representation in contemporary society.
- The meeting in presence (22-NOV-2007) in Florence (IT) will show case studies particularly focused on the brain construction of visual perception , and on examining new technologies
and methodologies in art representations, such as various approaches in art-& science painting and in holography light sculpturing, and other experiences in cultural and cognitive strategies, oriented to bring together art and science and in addition to show the best virtual representation in various fields of living science.
-The International movement of SCIENCE &ART for a better life would like to explore new interdisciplinary research and educational programs to increase understanding and to investigate innovative achievements and methods and best practices in selected integrated fields of advanced study as management of art & science communication ,art culture and journalism ,etc..etc..
Scientific & Organizational Committee:
- Paolo Manzelli : President of EGOCREANET / ON-NS c/o University of
Florence Dept.Chemistry Lab. Education Research & Innovation
- Stefano Turillazzi Prof. Zoology, Florence University
PieroAntonio Bernabei - http://artsandscience.eu
-Bruno Nati – Researcher -webmaster of EGOCREANET /ON-NS
International Promotion- Committee:
-Massimiliano Tonelli- Direttore http://www.exibart.com/
- Massimo Pregnolato : Dip Chimica Farmaceutica Università di Pavia http://www.lswn.it/enti/schede/dwq_quantumbionet_theory
- Lucio Scognamiglio Direttore Eurosportello Confesercenti
-Giuseppe Andreani – Director of Accademia della Belle Arti –Florence University.
Alessandro Bertirotti - http://www.psicolab.net/index.asp?pid=scheda&clid=92
Alice Fumero - http://www.novedee.com/
Linda Giannini; http://www.bdp.it/~giannini/eSchola.htm
Anna Russo ; http://educazionealimentare.blog.dada.net/post/311319
- Attilio Taverna Artist : http://www.beepworld.it/members/attiliotaverna/
Jose' Van Roy Dali' : Artist : http://www.josevanroydali.it/
-Dr. Emilio López-Barajas Zayas UNDED-Madrid (ES)
- Jean-Yves Coffre Director Camac France
Note -The Promotion Committee is OPEN new international inclusions.
- Call for Papers , and Subscription or Proposed Participations or Collaborations.
- Persons willing to participate or co-operate or sustain in various form the meeting on : "BLENDING SCIENCE & ART for a BETTER LIFE" , are invited to send their proposals to Paolo Manzelli at the e.mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
-The participation as to the meeting is "free", i.e. has not a registration fee.
-- See the science of quality in : http://www.edscuola.it/LRE.html ; http://www.wbabin.net
SCI-ART Without Borders: :http://artemoderna.blog.dada.net/post/434569/%E2%80%9CSCI-ART+senza+Barriere%E2%80%9D
Director of LRE/EGO-CreaNet – University of Florence
DIPARTIMENTO DI CHIMICA ,
POLO SCIENTIFICO 50019 -SESTO F.no- 50019 Firenze- Via Della Lastruccia 3 -room: 334: Phone: +39/055-4573135 Fax: +39/055-4573077
E-mail: LRE@UNIFI.IT ; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.edscuola.it/lre.html ; http://www.egocrea.net/|